Deciding to Buy
Preparing to Buy
Choose a Real Estate Agent
Time to go Shopping
Escrow Inspections and Appraisals
Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a lot of paperwork. It helps to have an expert in your corner when undertaking such a large purchase. We can guide you through this process, and also provide you with access to property listings before they hit the general market.
Here are some factors to consider when choosing your Steve as your real estate professional:
- Steve has experience completing transactions similar to yours.
- Steve is familiar with the area in which you are interested.
- Steve is available at night and on weekends.
- Steve will continually strive to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends and holds the highest designations in his respective fields of expertise.
- Steve will return your calls promptly. Time is money when attempting to buy a property.
- Steve will provide a list of properties he has sold or a list of references, upon request.
- Steve listens attentively to your needs and concerns, and strives to make you feel comfortable.